A homeowner may need an estate and date of death appraisal for several reasons
1. Estate planning: An estate and date of death appraisal can be helpful when distributing assets after death. An accurate valuation can assist with estate planning, making sure that assets are distributed as intended.
2. As part of the probate process, an estate and date of death appraisal may be required. It helps determine the value of the property and ensures that assets are distributed fairly and equitably.
3. Tax purposes: An estate and date of death appraisal can also be used for tax purposes. It helps determine if inheritance tax or estate tax is owed by providing an accurate valuation of the property.
4. A date of death and estate appraisal is useful if the property is going to be sold after the owner's death. A fair price can be obtained and any taxes owed can be calculated accurately.
5. As part of the estate administration process, an estate and date of death appraisal can be used. Any outstanding debts or claims against the estate can be settled with an accurate valuation of the property.
It is important for homeowners and their families to have an estate and date of death appraisal. It can assist in estate planning, probate, tax planning, selling the property, and estate administration. If you are a homeowner or executor of an estate, it may be beneficial to consider getting an estate and date of death appraisal to ensure that assets are distributed fairly and accurately.
Here's how to get a real estate appraisal in three easy steps
As soon as we understand your unique needs, we will provide you with a quote.
If you decide to move forward, we will schedule a time to do the house appraisal.
Get Your Report
The final appraisal report will be sent to you by email within 5-7 business days.
NJ Real Estate Appraisal Group is a respected provider of estate and date of death appraisals, trusted by many prominent law firms and accountants. Our Senior Chief State Certified Real Estate Appraiser, Aleksandar (Alek) Petreski, has extensive experience working with high-profile family law and accounting firms on estate and date of death appraisals. He utilizes this experience to ensure that appraisals are conducted accurately and impartially, resulting in a fair distribution of assets and taxation of capital gains in accordance with estate regulations. With our team's expertise, clients can trust that their estate and date of death appraisals will be handled with professionalism and care.
We strive to provide a very transparent, straight forward, no-nonsense approach as a Real Estate Service provider. As a real estate appraisal company, we strive to meet the needs of our clients while adhering to industry standards.
The quality of our product is our top priority. We cross our “ts” and dot our “i”s when it comes to estimating the value of your property. Our first priority is attention to detail and accuracy.
Our appraisal office is committed to providing quick and efficient service to our clients. We are proud to offer a turnaround time of 5-7 business days following the appraisal inspection while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy. Our clients can trust that we prioritize their needs and work diligently to deliver timely and reliable appraisals.
With over 26 years of experience in the industry, our appraisal company has developed an in-depth understanding of the local market. This knowledge allows us to provide accurate and reliable appraisals that reflect the true value of your property. We are dedicated to staying up-to-date with market trends and factors that may impact property values, ensuring that our clients receive the most comprehensive and insightful appraisal services possible.